Tuesday, May 17, 2011

yeah well!

i have this group of friends, i can open up to them, i can be myself and say whatever the hell i want and they get me. they know when i'm serious or sarcastic. they get me. i appreciate them in every way. this is it. the only group who has accepted me for me because they get me like i get them. i love being in their group. i get excited for school because i know that i have them to talk to. i've never had that before. it's taken me all of my school life to find people like this. i've floated around most groups and haven't found the right one. my group now, well, some may be my age and the rest younger but that doesn't bother me. they are the only people who are more mature and understand what goes on in this crazy world like me. i love them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment