Monday, May 9, 2011

fuck you.

Whenever you turned on your phone it would say "dont you dare lose her!" whenever you came over you'd leave cute little notes on my laptop and texts on my phone straight after you saw me. i can't believe what happened, you told me you would never physically abuse me, now look at yourself. you kicked me into a wall? that makes me sick, i did nothing to deserve that. i'm glad i'm moving on but at the same time, i'm not because i know i will never get those hugs i want everyday or those kisses i pheen for and love to bits, ever again. someone else will make you happy and you'll be their world and they'll be yours. you'll fall in love again but to be perfectly honest. i don't think i could ever love someone else like this again. i'm sorry it had to be like this. i'm sorry you didn't have to guts to tell me the truth. i'm sorry for our relationship falling to pieces even when i couldn't see it. i love you. i hope you're thinking of me when i think of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment