Monday, May 30, 2011

what the hell just happened.

you left me completely speechless. all of a sudden it's like, we never even met. we'll give each other a look from time to time but when i look at you it's like, who are you now? i remember you from somewhere but I'm not sure where. that's how it is. our relationship must have been a lie to you. each memory comes back to me day by day. I'm afraid of being alone because i think more into it than you ever will. you've wiped me off your mind. I'm no longer there. i don't understand. you were so different. where did i go wrong? where did we go wrong? i have to tell you the truth, i definitely miss you. i do love you. i'll always have something there for you. but as long as we're clear, you cannot hurt me anymore. you've done all the damage. I'm able to move on now. i feel free but a little stuck. you've kept me from doing things i want to do. it really hurts how things turned out but i guess it's for the best. you mind fucked me. i don't even understand why you would do such a thing to someone you supposedly love? i mean, you're the only person I'm comfortable with, the only person who i miss each day. and now, you've found someone else and I'm sitting in the dust wondering what went wrong. ignoring me is your new way of getting into my head. I'm learning not to care, it works some days and other days everything just gets to me. i hope you realize what you've done to me and realize i treated you the best i could. all the fights, well that was because i loved you so much. i was jealous because you were mine and seeing you smile because of someone else, well that just really got to me. and as it turns out, you gave me every reason not to trust you. i still feel like I'm not good enough. you ruined me. there's things i regret and thing's i don't but to be perfectly honest. i do not regret our relationship at all. you taught me so much. you taught me happiness and love but you also taught me how to realize what is good and what is bad. so i thank you. i hope to see you around sometime but right now, i never wanna see you again. cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment