Sunday, May 22, 2011

I need help.

I'm scared to talk to anyone, I'm scared to go to school. i feel like I'm only okay when i am alone. I've lost almost all of my friends. i need to get away from here. I'm scared of everything. I'm scared to open my mouth because I'm at least offending someone without realising. i don't know what it is. all the gossip, i don't know why. i guess i don't know how to fit in and i get nervous so i talk about the first thing that pops into my head, bad or not. i just can't make anyone understand me. i can't talk to someone about it because i end up in tears and i can't handle that any more. I knew I'm a bitch but i never thought that it'd come to this. I hate my life. I'm not a nice person at all. No one should like me. I would rather sit in my room crying than loose more people that are close to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment