Monday, May 9, 2011

all alone in this world.

so i'm hated at my school, it's year 13, everyone is supposed to have the time of their lives. so i sit their on the sideline watching everyone have all the fun in the world, making all the memories. i've tried to change so people would like me but i can't keep it up when someone goes wrong in my life. i sit on the side and watch the guy i still happen to love, be involved with a younger girl, be involved with all the people i once called my friends too. i did not want to turn out like this. i realise i am a bitch, i realise i am hated by many people. most of the time i would rather sit in a corner by myself, with only my thoughts because i know no one will abuse me, diss me or cuss me out. but there's nothing i can do about that, i can't control other people. i am one person, i'm not the hottest girl, i'm not the nicest girl or the smartest girl around but i am me. so, if you don't like it, then go sit on a bent one because i am done trying pleasing everyone else in my life other than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment