Tuesday, May 10, 2011

3.1.1997 - 9.5.2011


I miss you so much. I wait for you to appear through the window, I wait for you to run to the door when I get home. I miss hearing you run around the house while I'm trying to go to bed, I miss your cute little voice when you want something. 14 years ago, I never thought this would have ever happened, especially to you. You were the one thing that was meant to live forever :( I never knew this out of all things would have happened to you. Out of every possible thing, it was so hard to watch you in pain and out of control, so hard to see you walk around not knowing what's going on, not having a clue of where you are or what you're doing. I don't think I have ever cried so much in my life. It wasn't supposed to end for you like this. But you're in a better place now, without any pain. You are beautiful Tildy, I'm sure Grandy will be looking after you now. It's his turn. We'll be up there soon enough. I love you Matilda. Kitty Cat :) xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment