Tuesday, May 10, 2011

fooled.

you were sneaky, conniving and so much more, but worse. you made me believe anything you wanted me to believe. you said all the right words and did all the right things. but at the same time, it was all a lie. a joke to you, as long as you got some you were sweet. to tell you the truth, i think you and her are meant for each other, no matter how much you told me you think we are. you two have gone through just about as much as me and you have. the only thing wrong is that she didn't take your virginity, i did. i wish i didn't, well sometimes anyway. but in a way I'm glad i did. you still haven't felt the pain i have. me and her both have. you're still playing us both but i know for a fact that i am not giving in. there is someone out there that is better for me and will treat me how i deserved to be treated. he may not be around the corner but for now i am okay being alone unlike you who has to have someone on the line to be able to make yourself feel better and make yourself think that you did nothing wrong. i am faithful, i am loyal, i am trustworthy, when you treat me like a princess, like you once did. i don't know who you are anymore. you changed and i don't want to know. when you grow up and move on, i hope you will realise what a good thing we had going and wish you never did anything wrong even though you say you regret it but i can clearly see you don't. i didn't think anyone could be this bad. you're a fucking loser. i hope you die alone you worthless black.

No comments:

Post a Comment