Sunday, July 3, 2011

take me away.

it's a great feeling when i come online and there's a group with my name on it "fuck look at that hamps witch, nan that's chelsea arlidge" and to make it even better, 113 people have liked it. i have never felt so unwanted and not good enough in my entire life. i thought it was over. that people had moved on, but i guess not. i haven't done anything to deserve this. and people wonder why i get mad so easily. i'm probably the most insecure person i know and i hate it. i cry every night. no one gets what it feels like. being hated and feeling lonely constantly. fearing each day but having to go through it anyway. my family thinks i'm just over reacting and to just keep going but no one gets that feeling of hate when you can feel it even by walking past someone or even into a room of people. i hate myself. i hate the way people think of me. people tell you not to change for a person but in cases like this, i feel it's the only way to get out. to  be someone i'm not.

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea don't think this way. You have to realize that everything you go through is temporary. One of these days these horrible people are going to be out of your life, and you are going to be surrounded by people who love you for exactly who you are! Don't change for anyone else. Trust me, I went through the same thing. It really is going to get better. Hang in there, you'll see!

    ReplyDelete