Sunday, July 10, 2011

10.07.09

two years ago today my life became a million times better. my heart lit up, my smile went from ear to ear. i don't think i had ever been happier. in fact, i can tell you right now, there has not been any time in my life where i have been happier. you asked me to be your girlfriend. i don't know if i still love you but i know for sure i still like you. it kills me to see you go. i kinda wish we could be together in the future. you made me so happy. letting you go and being by myself really made me appreciate the good memories we had together and throw away the bad. i know that if we started again it would be a fresh start. i'm silly for talking like this. i mean, the amount of times you hurt me but everyone knows you can't just throw away your first love. i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment