Monday, April 11, 2011

someone help me through this pain.

so i dont want this to be a repeat of the first time this happened. when i ended it with you once before because of another girl, you blamed me and went off with her and that cut me so deep, i tried to forget about it and i was okay cos i thought i knew what was going on. then i ended it with him because of you, you came back into my life, bad timing. i hadn't gotten over you like you had with me. this isn't okay. i found out everything and you never gave me the time to get over it on my own. you were always there, always. i told you i needed space but i didn't get any. i kinda like someone else even though nothing has happened yet. you keep asking me out and each time i've said no. i never wanted this to happen. i never thought in a million years that this is what you would turn into. i'm not happy. i haven't been for a very long time with you and i just can't take it anymore. you never understood how i felt, you would never know what it's like to be in my position, in this situation, i have never felt more let down by anyone in my whole life. i'm sorry but i think i'm out. fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment