Sunday, April 3, 2011

let me go.


we have fights at home probably every week, it's just a normal thing now, you tell me to leave the house, it's always "my house, my rules" and I'm fucking sick of it. i don't tell you anything because you go psycho at me and then just tell me to get over it but what the fuck? just because I'm not like you in these situations doesn't mean you can treat me like that. i don't tell you anything because you scare me. half my friends have told me that you scare them too. you hit me, well tried to. you told dad that it was either me or you so you made him choose, luckily i said sorry otherwise I'd probably gone. i love coming home to an empty house. i love being home alone. i go upstairs straight after school so i don't have to talk to you and you wont have any reason to be mad at me. you used to bug me about getting a job and calling me lazy all the time. i got a job and you still tell me i do shit all. i try stay out of the house as much as i can. I'm sorry mother but you are a bitch. ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment