Sunday, April 3, 2011

I gave in.



you got over me so fast, it was almost instant. i found someone, you found someome. but you found her even while you were with me. it was always going to happen no matter what i did. you try and blame me, you say, "you ended it, you chose him" but the thing is, i tried to choose you but gave me so many reasons not to and the first reason was her. i ended it because of her. so time went on, (a week) you asked her out, i cried but that was okay. you text me and that's where it started. you kept texting. i saw you on the beach, you told me to come see you, i said no but you kept bugging me so i did. we talked for a while. That's when things went bad between me and my guy. i realised my feelings for you came rushing back, the memories, everything just took over my mind. after i saw you, you text me saying you think your feelings came back too. a couple days later, you asked me to hang because your thing (gf) went away. you were my first love, how could i say no? so, i saw you and we got with each other. i thought things were falling back into place but i knew nothing. i thought i knew it all. you have a way with words, to wrap me around your finger. you had me fall in love with you again. i asked if i was getting used but you told me i wasn't. so me being stupid, i believed you. time went on, you broke up with her for me but what i didn't know was that you were still seeing her, for a long time after. that hurt. in all this time, she wasn't the only girl you got with or liked. you still deny to this day. i never thought someone like you would turn into someone like this. when we first met, you were the only person i trusted, i had such high hopes for us, i don't know what happened. i blame myself even though i shouldn't. i'm a bitch to people because of this. i lie to people clostest to me about you because i don't want to be judged. i bitch about you to everyone so they wont say "i told you so". i hear things about you but i still can't get over you. no matter what, i'm still hooked. why can't i get over you? a month ago you told me you hadn't been in love with me for a while but you still loved me, all this time, i've been in love with you, even through the rough patches. i cry but what for? you sit there and watch, is there any real love left? i'm stuck. i love you liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment