Monday, April 11, 2011

kill me now.

your the guy i want to be with, this is the old you, this is what i've wanted for so long but I'm sorry, you left it too late. i know i'll regret what I'm saying because in fact, i already do. no one deserves to be that upset over someone even after all the shit that's happened. I'm so sorry for how i've talked to you and all the nasty things that have been thrown back and fourth between us. i wanted this for so long. i remember the first time you lied to me, the first time! that was over a year ago and our relationship went down the drain. you promised me it would never happen again and i believed you but secretly i was giving the girl shit, she told me it was all you and i didn't believe it at the start. but then you cheated and i became the biggest bitch. i've never wanted to be angry at another girl over my guy. i never thought i'd become so temperamental and jealous but because i loved you so damn much, i wanted you all to myself, i didn't wanna sit around and watch you make someone else happy. it sucked but I'm sorry it happened. i blame myself, being mad at you and upsetting you all the time but maybe, in time we can try again when we start to rebuild the trust which is lost because right now, my trust is never to be found for you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment