Wednesday, June 8, 2011

who are you.

each weekend you seem to text me saying "chels". every time i reply i say "fuck you" or anything along those lines and you say sorry then you'll text me again later. occasionally i text you back wondering what's up and why you have to text me. you ask me questions. you talked to me in class for the whole lesson last week, you said you hadn't talked to me in a while and kinda wondered what i'd been upto. you said goodbye and gave me a heart filled smile. it brought back memories, it made me smile but my heart knows i can't go there any more. it really upsets me to see you walk away and to be so satisfied with yourself. i don't know you any more. a week or two before that you told me how you felt and what you thought each time i walked past. it was so sweet, i really missed that but who knows, you could have been lying? you knew i missed you and still had something there for you. i don't know who you are. i really wish you'd spend time on your own to figure it out. cos i'd really like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment