Sunday, June 26, 2011

glad to see you happy.

i admit, i miss you each day. i don't know how you find it so easy. you used to be so sweet. i know you hurt me more than ever but i still miss you. i hope you realise how good i was for you. you moved on so fast. i'm so stupid, i should have let go a long long time ago. i would've saved myself the pain and all the anger. the friends i've lost we're never true. the ones i've gained are my only true friends. i hope you notice how much i am better off without you. i guess you're the guy i can just always go back to because of how much i loved you. i think you used to love me but no longer do, and that hurts. i don't really know how to deal with things because you were always there and now, all of a sudden, out of the blue, you're just, gone. moving on has never been so hard. never hurt the ones you love i'll live by that. i wish you loved me. we were so messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment