Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lost friend.

I think every now and then i should talk to you, make piece. You were the only person who i was able to go to about everything and knew exactly what to say. You were literally the only person that didn't judge me. You were so similar to me, it was almost scary. You were my best friend. I miss those days of not being judged because now i have no one, well, i haven't had anyone for a long long time which you probably know. Last year was the worst year for me, everything turned to shit and i wished i coulda gone to you but i couldn't. I don't think i could ever forgive you for what you did to me the night before you left, or whenever you left. I can't remember but it put me in tears. No friend does that. Just know i still think about you from time to time, i just don't have the guts to talk to you again.. Well not right now anyway. Miss our talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment